Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why I'm Here

Do you ever meet those people that just seem to have a glow about them? They make you feel good just being in their presence. You get the feeling that they love life, feel good in their own skin and know that their life is good. I want to be one of those people. I want to live a life filled with gratitude, joy, and positiveness. I believe that intentionally practicing gratitude is the path I should take to get me there. Starting January 1st, I decided to do one activity each day to work toward my goal, a life of gratitude. What I found is that I enjoyed the coming up with the ideas, but I wasn't doing the daily activity I wrote down. That is the reason for this blog. I figured if it was out in a public forum, I would be more intentional with following through on my ideas.

My game plan is to write an idea in the evening and the next day be intentional about following the activity. I'll write here about how things go, and share whatever insights I have about it.

So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment