Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gratitude Journal.....again

I am going to repeat day 6's exercise of writing in my gratitude journal, but Iwill write my entries in the morning before I start my day. Since I wrote 12 entries on Day 6, my challenge is to write 12 more entries of what I have to be grateful for. Additionally, I will not repeat any entries from the day before.

Update: I liked writing in my journal in the morning. It seemed to set the tone for my day. Putting in writing some of things I appreciate and am grateful for helped make me feel positive. Several of the entries I wrote, were dreams or wishes that I had for my life. I'm not sure why I did that, but that is what came out of me as I was writing. The dreams were written as if they were already part of my life. Maybe I planted a seed for what I need to be working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment