Saturday, October 9, 2010

Feeling Desperate

I've been feeling desperate lately: How do I pay for college? I need a new job. I have no energy. My health is a little off.

You understand where I'm coming from? My life feels out of control. I wasn't able to do the previous exercise of creating an action plan to make a positive change in my life. I don't feel like I have the power to make this change. I'm going to step back and remember what brings me happiness in my life and hope this will give me the power to move forward with confidence.

Create a list in my gratitude journal of the people, places and things that bring happiness and joy into my life.

Update: I had a lot to write about. My life is wonderful and this activity reminded me that I have a lot to be grateful and joyous about. It is important for me to stay focused on all that I have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment