Tuesday, March 1, 2011

To Do Lists

I'm a list person. I love the feeling of accomplishment as I cross off another finished item on my list. When I make a to do list I fill it with easy to cross off items. This helps me feel successful and mentally gets me psyched to do the more difficult items on the list. The greatest thing I find with making my lists is that it helps me get organized. It also gets me to complete a lot more tasks than I ever accomplished before become a list maker.

Make a to do list of 5 items I will do tomorrow to work on living a life of gratitude. I'll make sure that at least 3 of the items are easy for me to do. Easy items for me might be to say hello or good morning to a lot of people, smile, or pay 3 people compliments. It will also include 1 or 2 things that have been more difficult for me to be successful at as I travel along my journey of grateful living.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you realize that giving a compliment to three people is not an easy thing for all of us. It's a wonderful trait that it's so easy for you. In a later post, you comment that you think everyone else is using gratitude language and you're not. While I don't know about this, I know a lot of people are not comfortable complimenting others, even when they know it would make them feel good. Even though the "gratitude language" might not be in your vocabulary, it's great that this positive language is there (instead or in addition to). I'm afraid I'm being a little unclear, but I hope you understand what I'm saying! (It's a compliment!)

    ReplyDelete