Sunday, March 13, 2011

No Day Like Today

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our friends 56th birthday. He finished treatment 6 months ago for esophageal cancer and is clean. He says it is a miracle to be with us. A few years back he had colon cancer. He and his family were upbeat and talked about how appreciative they were to all of us for being there for all of them. They spoke about how grateful they are for the return of his health. This man is one of those people that is thoughtful, generous, brillant and always there for the rest of us. We are appreciative that you are healthy and that you can remain so positive. I am blessed to have your friendship.

I will be wake up tomorrow and count my blessings and give thanks for the opportunity to enjoy another glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment