Saturday, September 4, 2010

Making Peace With Your Money

This topic of money, emergency funds, having your savings and spending in line with your values and dreams, paying yourself first, enjoying your money and automatic savings are all important issues. I wrote a book for my daughters 3 or 4 years ago on the topic of finances and what they needed to understand about investing, emergency funds, debt, saving and other slightly advanced financial topics.

I'd like to explore in greater detail the baggage we come with to our adult life from our parents and families about money. Also, I want us to understand how to not have the stress of living a life filled with debt nor do I want us to live a life of financial self denial. It's about enjoying our money, making some sacrifices to reach our ultimate dreams and goals in life. Stay tuned for my new blog called MakingPeaceWithYourMoney. I'm going to take a few months before starting this blog. Please join me in November and we'll make peace with our money together.

No comments:

Post a Comment