Monday, September 20, 2010

A Dream Come True

My husband was asked to join a band a few months ago that he has admired for years. Saturday they played their first gig together. My husband was in heaven. I have never seen anyone play with the kind of contentment and joy expressed so openly on their face as he did. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Now he has worked hard over the years to perfect his playing. He has played with a variety of bands and musicians every opportunity he could. He has been in several groups and duos always practicing, perfecting and playing. His hard work was evident to all of us that have followed his musical progression over the years. Your there baby.

When you have a dream, work hard to make your dream a reality. Take classes, practice, learn, read or whatever you can do to achieve your dream. I will be intentional with creating a plan to further my dreams and to start putting that plan in place.

Update: I signed up for 2 workshops that I hope will help me along the journey to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment