Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I will spend the next week writing daily in my journal about 1 thing I am thankful for. I will write about things that I have not written about since I started on my journey of gratitude.

Update:Day 1 – I am thankful for heat on this very cold day.
Day 2 – I am thankful for moisturizer to counter the effects of wonderful, indoor heat.
Day 3 – I am thankful for leftovers for dinner after an 11 hour workday.
Day 4 – I am thankful for Christmas carols. I'm sorry, but I adore them.
Day 5 – I am thankful I remembered to slow down and enjoy this time with my daughters.
Day 6 – I am thankful for the opportunity to put on the brakes, breath, appreciate all the positive aspects of my daughter's misadventures and all the good decisions she made.
Day 7 – I am thankful for the opportunity and gift of hugging and telling the people I love how grateful I am to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment