Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life's Memories

When I was at the beach on a summer vacation with my family, I picked up a small, smooth, unusual shell. On days I need to be reminded that life is a joy, I carry that shell in my pocket. When my hand touches that shell, it picks up my mood and gives me renewed energy. My memory of that special, family time puts a smile on my face and reminds me of how much I have to be grateful for.

Tomorrow, I'll carry one of my memories or a special picture in my pocket to help me stay positive.

Update: I love this activity. Every time I touched my shell, it brought back a great vacation with my family. Feelings of love, comfort, warmth and pure bliss would fill me. Collecting other memories of special times, is now a high priority item for me. Touching my shell was a great way for me to keep putting my life in perspective today.

No comments:

Post a Comment