Friday, May 14, 2010

Values. What Values?

Write down what is important to me in my life. What are my values?: accomplishment, adventure, challenge, commitment, community, family, fame, fortune/wealth, freedom, friendship, harmony, honesty, independence, inner peace, integrity, intelligence, justice, leadership, love, loyalty, power, recognition, recreation, spirituality, success, trust, wisdom. I'm only going to list 5 – 10 values. For more value ideas, there are lots of websites to visit with values lists that are over 300 long.

My goal is to live my life with these priorities/values in mind. This will help me to make choices that are in line with my values.

Update: My top 6 values are: Family, Freedom, Love, Success, Health, Gratitude, at least for today. I reserve the right to change these as I think about my priorities, goals and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment